CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

They are Out for Blood!

February 3 was a busy day at the Medical Center. First, I was sent to the lab and they gathered up 15 tubes of blood. This is the picture above. I then took an ECG or what is also called an EKG and had a Chest X-ray. Then we both took a class on how to clean the Catheter that I will be placed with later this week. Yes, I can now tell people that I have taken classes at Western Baptist Bible College, 2 seminaries and at Stanford! We also met with our Doctor and our Nurse coordinator. Then, we visited a home where Koyce will stay while I am in the hospital. We will tell you more about this situation a little later on. We will be back at the Center on Tuesday through Friday noon. I will explain more probably on Friday.

2 comments:

SMillers said...

Hang in there, Big Guy.
We love you and you are in our prayers.
ps what's with the visor?

Malarski

David and Koyce said...

Hey, the hat was given to me by Ernie Clark from Texas. I wore it to church one day an a conservative member of the academy saw ans dared me, triple dog dared me to wear it on Sunday. I did and people loved it. So I wore it the next tree Sunday. It is warm under that draft that is over my heard too. Hope this helps. See explanation for it on Janauary 12