CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

When I Thouhgt it was over, a Team said, "You have some Infections."

I thought that it was about over and in a few days would be going home. Instead, they found three infections, one in my lungs, one in my catheter which they took out and another in my digestive tract. Now it is fun to see the nurses try to find my veins to poke as my veins are hard to get to try and kill the infections. I was treated as an outpatient while we lived in a hotel in Palo Alto. However, I was put back into the hospital and eventually was allowed to live back in the hotel near Stanford with Koyce boiling my water, eating only certain foods.

Finally, I came back to Concord with treatment everyday for about three hours in Kaiser Walnut Creek. Now, it appears that the infections will be gone.

At present, my energy level is low. They tell me to expect this for up to six months to recover from the treatment. So far, the doctors are encouraged by my progress but to me, it seems so slow.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Dave;

It's so nice to see the updates in regards to your journey. I look for updates daily and will continue to pray that God will give you strength through this journey for HIS GLORY.

I thank God for you and the ministry you have had in my life as well as MANY others.

May God keep you in HIS PERFECT PEACE.

In HIS PEACE;

Pete Coulson