CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Look for the rainbows

On Friday, we visited Stanford once again. I had a CAT scan and they took some more blood samples. We met with our oncologist and she suggested that I could back off on some of my meds. The meds were often making me just gag right after I took them. It was like World War III going off in my stomach within seconds. We were checked over and we were given a good prognosis. I will go to Stanford every three months for the next year and twice the following year. Koyce and I were overjoyed with the news on Friday and so we get ready for the next five months of getting stronger, resting and staying healthy. We thank the Lord for our friends, your prayers and your love. We could have never gone through this without them. As Jo said in a previous note, prayers have been answered. By the way, a great song to see is I’m Alive illustrated with fighter jets. If you haven’t seen it, email me or leave a comment below and I will send it to you. Thanks again. We are flying high at the moment and for this we give God the glory. Praise be to Him, the Almighty, our LORD and savior. I trust that you will priase God this week along with us.

2 comments:

pammycakes said...

giving thanks to the Lord for He is good..........glad to hear the good news....love you both.....pam

Anonymous said...

Remember old H.O. VanGilder saying "...we are not only safe in the arms of Jesus, we ARE the arms of Jesus..." I am praying for you this morning. JJ Ruhlman