CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Responses to my Updates

sherrill, on January 9th, 2009 at 6:13 pm Said:

I like you with no hair…. You look like a baby face…..Younger too. love you and praying for you. me

Marty, on January 9th, 2009 at 8:18 pm Said:

We’re all praying! You have to keep making those good memories in my life, you know Marty

W Bellshaw, on January 9th, 2009 at 11:40 pm Said:

Dear Dave & Koyce:
Thanks for the info. Helps me to pray more intelligently, and, hopefully, more intelligently. When you get well, I can stop praying?? Don’t want to bother God unnecessarily!!!

T Harshman Ireland, on January 13th, 2009 at 9:50 pm Said:

Dear David and Koyce,I was glad to read the update on how you are doing. My family and I will be praying for you. You do look good without any hair.

0 comments: