CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I had some visitors

One day a group from the church paid me a visit. They couldn’t come into the room so they painted a poster and stood outside where I could see it. They called me on my phone and I came to the window and they sang, “We Love you Pastor, We Really Do.” It really ministered to me and to a patient two rooms down from mine. Soon, they had a message that said, “Thank you for the message.” Eventually, Koyce met the lady and her daughter that was going through treatment and they wanted to know where our church was so that they could attend. It was so neat. Our people came to minister to me and ended up being a blessing to others too!

2 comments:

Grandmom and Grandpa said...

just got home from a wonderful state conference
missed you
we love you
DAve and Barb

pammycakes said...

aaawwww i wish i could of been there too......i could sing for you!!!! and help you brush your teeth.......(if you needed me too) :)